Prayer Burdens, Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Christians on Campus Internship (8/8-23)
Christians on Campus internship has begun on 8/8. We are laboring on the UC Berkeley campus in an unprecedented environment with classes all operating remotely this Fall semester. 10+ students have registered for the internship and will labor with the campus team to preach the high gospel to the students on this campus. Please pray for (1) the blending of the threefold cord in the internship and (2) the workers to receive wisdom and be strengthened to labor together to reach out to the incoming Freshman class virtually.
FTTA and FTTA-XB (Fall 2020 Term)
● Pray for the trainees’ new living arrangements that will help them to have the best experience in the remote training as they live together in small clusters.
● Pray that all the trainees can be in an atmosphere of corporate pursuit and accountability.
● Pray that the trainees will receive regular shepherding, assistance, and oversight from some mature ones in each locality.
● Pray for the trainees’ health and that they will follow all CDC recommendations and be aware of all state and local regulations and requirements.
● Pray for the trainees’ safety and security (especially for sisters) in their travel, exercise, grocery shopping, etc.
Pray for the upcoming Labor Day Conference (9/4-6)
● Pray for a timely speaking to the churches concerning the Lord’s present move in America.
● Pray that the saints would see the strategic importance of the advance of the Lord’s recovery in the U.S.
● Pray for the oneness and one accord of the saints and churches for the Lord’s present move in America.
● Pray for the vitalization of the saints for the energizing priesthood of the Lord’s gospel.
● Pray that some saints would receive the burden from the Lord that 300 saints will migrate for the spread of the Lord’s testimony in the heartland areas of the nation.
● Pray for the practical and technical coordination and preparation of this conference.
Pray for the churches in Guatemala
Though their economic difficulties are worsened by current COVID-related policies, the saints in Guatemala are continuing in their pursuit of the Lord for the Body life. A large number of sisters throughout the country have begun praying together, and over 14 families have been recovered to the meeting during the digital church life. Though one of the three poorest countries in central America, the saints there are cooperating to send their first trainee to the full-time training in Mexico City this fall. Thank the Lord for what He is doing there and pray for our fellowship together in the Body!