Prayer Burdens, Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Updated: Sep 2, 2020
Pray for the upcoming Labor Day Conference (9/4-6)
● Pray for a timely speaking to the churches concerning the Lord’s present move in America.
● Pray that the saints would see the strategic importance of the advance of the Lord’s recovery in the U.S.
● Pray for the oneness and one accord of the saints and churches for the Lord’s present move in America.
● Pray for the vitalization of the saints for the energizing priesthood of the Lord’s gospel.
● Pray that some saints would receive the burden from the Lord that 300 saints will migrate for the spread of the Lord’s testimony in the heartland areas of the nation.
● Pray for the practical and technical coordination and preparation of this conference.
The link for the conference is http://labordayconf.com
Worship and Ministry Series
Pray that the Lord will use this time to bring many seeking ones and contacts into regular contact with the ministry and the church life. Pray for the serving and preparing ones, as well as all the invitations!
Christians on Campus
Pray that the Lord will bless the effort to reach new students through all the digital means. May many new ones be joining the activities throughout the welcome week! May He bless the Bible-study Kick-off this week, and the ensuing contact of seeking students this semester.
Day 72: Prayer to know the coming of the Lord’s word in its two stages (beseeching.org)
Pray that the saints would know the coming of the Lord’s word in two stages—first, knowing the words in the Scriptures by letting the Lord’s word in the Scriptures dwell in them richly, and second, knowing the words of the Spirit by letting the Spirit mingle Himself with the words in the Scriptures so that they become words in their spirit (Col. 3:16; John 6:63).
Col. 3:16—Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to God.
John 6:63—It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words which I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.